Where are the percs? [canada]

dejaknu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't seem to find them anywhere. My local stores all had ocellaris and some fancy variants but no percs since I started the hobby a few months ago. Online retailers have been sold out. Is there something about percs that make them less desirable? I think the small cosmetic differences make them more cute.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't seem to find them anywhere. My local stores all had ocellaris and some fancy variants but no percs since I started the hobby a few months ago. Online retailers have been sold out. Is there something about percs that make them less desirable? I think the small cosmetic differences make them more cute.

Great question! IMO it seems that many people are drawn to the designer clowns and there are a lot more designer ocellaris than designer perculas. I agree with your thoughts and, in fact, lately I have been drawn to several of the other species of clowns. I currently have six different species of clowns and will be adding more soon. I think at the moment I am enjoying the cinnamon clowns (A. melanopus) the most.

OP
OP
D

dejaknu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great question! IMO it seems that many people are drawn to the designer clowns and there are a lot more designer ocellaris than designer perculas. I agree with your thoughts and, in fact, lately I have been drawn to several of the other species of clowns. I currently have six different species of clowns and will be adding more soon. I think at the moment I am enjoying the cinnamon clowns (A. melanopus) the most.
Thanks for the response! That makes a lot of sense and it must be awesome to get to know so many species of the same fish!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 44.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 65 34.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 26 13.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back