Who's got Blennies?

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly after 10 months in my tank, Mr. Bi-Colored Blenny must go. He's turned into a Monti & Favia killer. Even though he's fed 3x a day with algae wafers and dried seaweed 1x a week.

retiredsailor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lawnmower Blenny. It's name is Pepito. I just went in a tried to get some photos but he has this weird ability of knowing when anyone tries to see him. He will often tease us by suddenly resting in full open view. He may even let you walk up, but the moment he senses you thinking about a photo he is gone. He seems to me to act like a young child who is hiding from you but allows you to see him when you are too far away to catch him. Make a move and he disappears to another location where he seems to smile or laugh at your futile attempts to find him. That's what he is to me. A young kid who is having the time of his life playing keep away with you. And even if you aren't playing and just sitting on the couch watching tv... look over and he will be staring at you with that grin, daring you to try and come get him. Despite his somewhat and sometime drab appearance, if it wasn't obvious enough, it's probably my favorite inhabitant of my tank.

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I dont really post here (I'm from the nyreefs forum and visit for the aquasd live sales :D ) but I couldnt help posting a picture of my blenny, Jade, since she was my first saltwater fish and is my username's namesake afterall.Plus I'm a huge blenny fan in general
reqa3u3y.jpg

y5eje5ub.jpg

bare9eda.jpg

She's a brachiosaurus blenny which I know aren't common so I'm curious if there's anyone else here who owns one?

Welcome brachiblenny! Your Jade looks like a little tiger, so cool ;)

~ CI

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice blennies everyone! Still on the look out for my holy grail fish, a stigmata blenny. Don't see them very often and they sell quickly when they do. Had a few slip right through my fingers.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.9%

Back