Windy..... or Power??

Salt It Away

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could be your part of country that labor or generator itself cost more.
Probably more labor than anything. Electrical and gas lines had to be run about 100' or so. Cellular upgrade was $500-600. Any generator failure is reported automatically to the installer whether I'm in town or not. Total peace of mind.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UHMMmmmm, what about Ms April F Ools?? Who cares about you guys generators :D

I could go with self micronano bubbling acro's but...........

nervousmonkey

LPS Lover, SPS Enabler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Serious @Diesel , dude you got everyone so good that people kept the conversation alive even after you personally announced it was an April Fools joke. Man you are good! I got so caught up in the technical aspects of the Texas power grid and supply and demand economics of the whole thing that I completely missed the forest for the stupid trees.... Adam figured it out in post 13, then 17, then post 20 (are we all idiots? I lived in Austin for 10 years and never had to "tell" the electricity company about my tanks... well that proves that I'm an idiot)... post 25, 26, 27, 30, 31, 32, 33... and we kept going.... at least Adam @Battlecorals figured it out by post 13... Geez. Good one man, I appreciate the time and thought you put into that one!!!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back