World Wide Corals Fragtoberfest 2018 2 Day LIVE SALE! Oct. 6&7th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the raffle winners!

1: Polyp Lab Package - Frag Glue Grenade, Coral View Lens, PolypBooster, Reef Roids ($100+ value)
Winner: R Marriott

2: XXL WWC Sunfire Montipora Frag ($299 value)
Winner:
E Cavin

3: 1 Month WWC Coral Club Gold Subscription ($450 value)
Winner:
E Gregory

Congrats to the winners! We will be in contact with you next week regarding your prizes!

Here is the proof and results for the raffle.

luv2lopeqhs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my shipment today!!! Everything seems to have arrived in great shape. They are already opening up....and wow everything is gorgeous...super happy with my purchases :) Thanks WWC!!

Dina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I got xenia in the misc frag pack and the heads were falling off in the bag and since has been shredding even further... I've put it in the lowest flow corner I have but its hard to find low flow since its set up for SPS. It still has a bunch on the plug but do you think it has a chance?

Loving the rest of the corals! They're super happy and wonderfully colored. I'm lovingthe Poochster zoa... didn't think I'd like it so much!

reeferlance

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I got xenia in the misc frag pack and the heads were falling off in the bag and since has been shredding even further... I've put it in the lowest flow corner I have but its hard to find low flow since its set up for SPS. It still has a bunch on the plug but do you think it has a chance?

Loving the rest of the corals! They're super happy and wonderfully colored. I'm lovingthe Poochster zoa... didn't think I'd like it so much!

Can we get a pic of your goodies? Also what else did you get in your frag pack?

gump

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @WWC for the awesomeness. We picked up 17 corals from the store today and they all looked great.
We have already started bidding on the new set of ebay corals that they just listed.

gump

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you get a chance to go to their store you would not be disappointed.
The Mojoman and little red Ferrari will be my next two purchases.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry to hear about the Xenia not arriving to you in perfect shape. Good thing though it’s super hardy and it can come back and quickly too! However, that said it’s still didn’t arrive the way it should, so please send us a photo to [email protected] and we’ll be happy to replace it for you on your next order.
But we super glad to hear that everything else arrived healthy and happy! Those poochster Zoas are nice, aren’t they! Most everyone slept on those during the Live Sale, lol

Travis Warren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got all mine in and think I am out of room. All arrived good, the Kermit lepstrea was not happy but see if he is better today.

Screenshot_20181013-104801.png

Gonzo74

Nibbling on sponge cake...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I am very impressed with the timeliness of costumer service for issues with this order. I e-mailed them and they responded in a very timely fashion. Pretty impressive with the amount of traffic they are experiencing.

Dina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we get a pic of your goodies? Also what else did you get in your frag pack?

Yeah! I got a cherry blasto, SpongeBob favia, graffiti war coral, and the xenia. I've attached the pictures they're mixed in with the other frags in there.

Thanks for your help! Also sorry about the bad quality images... My camera isn't keeping up

1012181042_HDR.jpg

15394828755302282528249612069642.jpg

1012181042.jpg

15394830321043640790290743774638.jpg

Dina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about the Xenia not arriving to you in perfect shape. Good thing though it’s super hardy and it can come back and quickly too! However, that said it’s still didn’t arrive the way it should, so please send us a photo to [email protected] and we’ll be happy to replace it for you on your next order.
But we super glad to hear that everything else arrived healthy and happy! Those poochster Zoas are nice, aren’t they! Most everyone slept on those during the Live Sale, lol
Hah thanks for this. I'll send a pic over.

What got me was the name... Poochster. Might have been a little buzzed when I grabbed that one but I was super excited. I need the Goochster zoas to complete the set.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I am very impressed with the timeliness of costumer service for issues with this order. I e-mailed them and they responded in a very timely fashion. Pretty impressive with the amount of traffic they are experiencing.

Glad to hear that we we're able to exceed your expectations!

Happy with my first live sale! 22764B51-D6A2-4277-824C-67797E5358AD.jpeg

Happy to hear that! Off to a good start.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just pick up my winnings, Hey guy really nice work on the Coral acclimation Guide!!:)

Coral a awesome as usual:)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 106 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.6%
Back