WV reefers

MounteeFrag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally get to pick up my new Acrylic 240 Saturday! With the Acrylic 65 gallon sump! All custom made! Now that's exciting!

OP
OP
totion

totion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice man. I finally found the union pex elbows I need for my carbon and gfo reactors. Maybe now I can stop the algae in my frag tank. Maybe...

timah04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds awesome!! I'm so ready to get a bigger tank, this nano just isn't cutting it... I miss my 125 way too much

MounteeFrag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have all the equipment already, been slowly collecting/buying over the past 4 months. I kinda laugh at the pile of equipment that is sitting wasting the warranty away. Lol.

I will be running
1 Aquamaxx EM300 skimmer
1 Jager 300 watt heater
1 Jebao DC 12000 return pump
2 Jebao WP40
Aqua Illumination Hydra LED Lights

All controlled by my Apex I'm currently running on my 75 gallon.

I'm sure I'm missing something.

OP
OP
totion

totion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost forgot, I went to specialty and got a maul type zoa and a Ruby red dragonet. He is a tiny little thing but has been good in my tank for two weeks and looks fat and healthy. I may buy some pods just in case soon but I have so many currently I think I'll be OK.

Ladysaber

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should be ok. I'm on Ron
and Phil's back to start carrying LRS and Fuji carries Cyclopezze. I find the Ruby Red eats that without issues. They will also baby brine (if you hatch your own).

Phil text me yesterday and said he's looking at doing an ORA order soon. Make sure you call the store if you want to order something. Also, he's planning on moving the store within the next 3 months to the old 4 Star Video. They are currently working on it every chance they get to get it open for summer :)

Ladysaber

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Phil at Specialty Pets is putting an ORA order in ASAP. Call the store or post on his thread on the Facebook page if you want something in particular.

Jenn

OP
OP
totion

totion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, I want a pearl berry and a red planet across, but I don't have the extra funds right now. Maybe next time.

OP
OP
totion

totion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've decided to break down my tanks for the time being. I'll be selling off my live stock first. I'm going to keep my equipment. I may be moving for a much better paying job soon and would tether not risk moving everything. Plus I need to get my motorcycle running. I can post some stuff here first if anyone is interested, I would much rather sell somewhat locally before having to ship. Even shipping within the state is much cheaper. I'll compile a list of what I have and post it here.

OP
OP
totion

totion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rose brain coral, green open brain coral, orange ricordea, purple tipped frogspawn, dragonsoul favia, green birds nest, green mille, jedi mind trick Monti, Monti spongodes, purple/green acan, red acan, red/purple acan, superman rhodactis, and almost 40 different zoa morphs.

OP
OP
totion

totion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For fish I have a pair of sustainable aquatics fancy snowflake clowns, a yellow watchman goby, a royal gramma, and a yellow tail damsel.

katietrimmier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big is your goby? And how big is the purple tip frogspawn? How much were you asking for each? Thanks!

OP
OP
totion

totion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting on water to clear so I can take pics. Everything is closed up right now. I have to work soon so I'll have pics tomorrow evening.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 46 27.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 78 47.0%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back