WWC 630g Build Thread!!! The 300g Is Down!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GtbFpW.jpg

bf4ZbA.jpg

5cpopN.jpg

oXd6t2.jpg

P0TVKI.jpg

S6K1i7.jpg

6oi9NO.jpg

fPwzeL.jpg

wPHqLX.jpg

8e1OeI.jpg

RG4alp.jpg

uvfqUo.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oops, just noticed I accidentally took the camera off RAW and these were actually taken on the JPEG normal setting.

Guess that means I need to take more pics!

StikHedRon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So with you guys running 10 bulb T5 setup, thats 5 bulbs per half of aquarium, how do you feel this does from a par perspecitve? Have you checked to see what your getting at the starboard for par levels?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So with you guys running 10 bulb T5 setup, thats 5 bulbs per half of aquarium, how do you feel this does from a par perspecitve? Have you checked to see what your getting at the starboard for par levels?
We don't have a par meter but we feel this is the right amount of light to keep the chalices and acros happy at the same time.

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time you post pictures it makes me want to quit. You're getting those colors with just T5's and actinic. LEDs? Ridonkulous!!!!

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you manage to keep corals in a tank with no water? Those pictures are so fresh and so clear, clear. Just amazing. Great job guys.

ou12004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eye candy

On your 4-25-14 post what is the 8th picture down of? The Green with red polyps encrusting and do you sell that?

Rogger Castells

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw the tank in person last friday and as always my jaw touched the floor, what a nice set up and the corals look amazing!

NY_Sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow is all i can say!!! that is the display of all display tanks... not only are your corals perfectly colored but your corralline growth is out of this world.. whats your secret?

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everytime I look at this thread I'm amazed by the photos posted. Probably the best LFS tank in the world!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in person is a eye breaker! stunning as always!
Thank you Arnaldo!

Every time you post pictures it makes me want to quit. You're getting those colors with just T5's and actinic. LEDs? Ridonkulous!!!!
The colors are even better in person I promise you.

What are the zoas in the third to last pic? They are pretty awesome and I didn't see them on your site
WWC Twizzlers

Twizzlers i think
Correct! Thanks.

How do you manage to keep corals in a tank with no water? Those pictures are so fresh and so clear, clear. Just amazing. Great job guys.
Thank you. Our top down box by Avast Marineworks does a good job of blocking reflections which gives the pictures that rich contrast and color that is not possible when shooting through the glass.

still the nicest display tank in the business...
Thank you Jon, much appreciated!

On your 4-25-14 post what is the 8th picture down of? The Green with red polyps encrusting and do you sell that?
WWC Jingle Bells Cyphastrea, yes there is a WYSIWYG frag on our website for sale right now.

I saw the tank in person last friday and as always my jaw touched the floor, what a nice set up and the corals look amazing!
Thanks Rogger! We can attribute the health of the inhabitants to your amazing food!

Wow wow wow wow
Thank you!

wow is all i can say!!! that is the display of all display tanks... not only are your corals perfectly colored but your corralline growth is out of this world.. whats your secret?
No secret. Good water quality, feed often, quality skimmer, barebottom, T5/LED lighting, a lot of Tangs, tons of random flow.

Everytime I look at this thread I'm amazed by the photos posted. Probably the best LFS tank in the world!
Thank you Sahin!

Last edited:

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 104 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 82 33.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.7%
Back