A few days ago (3/2/2018) I lost power in the recent Nor'easter. I had a battery backup system in place, and thankfully it functioned fairly well. However, I had upgraded my aquarium since I had originally planned out the battery backup and the system did not last nearly as long as I wanted it to. The battery took frequent recharges from my car to keep going. I've since re-evaluated my system and in the process, decided to write a post about general-purpose battery backup designed for reefs....
- LATEST in Aquarium Photography - Your Guide to Aquarium Photography #7 - Post-processing
- LATEST in Do It Yourself (DIY) - DIY Universal Battery Backup For Your Reef
- LATEST in Aquarium Photography - Your Guide to Aquarium Photography #6 - Top Down Shots
- LATEST in Contests and Giveaways - MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot
- LATEST in Coral - Fragging 101 I Goniopora