ATTENTION! One of our own lost a child. PLEASE HELP!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,845
Reaction score
122,403
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is with deep sadness that I let you all know that one of our members Firereef lost his baby girl due to SIDS. :( Tanu Hsu is the Southern California Reef Keepers President and very active in the reefing community.

I will let him fill you in more if he chooses to do so but I think we as a community should come together and help this family at least show him our support in one way that we can and that is financially.

Anyone who gives $25 or more will get an R2R Premium Membership for a year. I have set up a special donation ID in paypal for this and of course 100% will go to the Hsu family.

I will keep a running tab of how much money has come in and we will collect funds for up to a week.



In Memory of Baby London
london.jpg


TOTAL RAISED as of 9/23 12:12am
$1621.00
 
Last edited:
Please include your R2R user name in the paypal notes so I can credit your member account here with the premium membership.
 
This is so sad! My prayers are with you and your family as you face this unimaginable tragedy!
 
There are no words to express my sorrow for your family. May God bless you all during this time.
 
I just read this on RC. He is going through every parents nightmare. My heat and prayer goes out to him and his family.
 
man that freaking sucks!!!!! my thought's and prayers are with ya.... i have always heard of sids and have 3 kids of my own and it used to scare the crap out of me..... i thought it was a thing of past since you don't hear much of it but i remember firebreatha's ordeal and now this one...:( may god bless you guys.......:angel:
 
Man I have 3 kids and i was always worried about that. Everytime I woke at night I made sure I went to the crib and checked. I am so so sorry for your lost I love kids and it just breaks my heart when I hear about things like this. Please keep your head up and Know she is in a great place and is in gods hands. My prayers are with you.
 
Updated total raised in the original post.
 
Amount update.
 
Oh my goodness.. Prayers go out to you bro. I cant believe this. I was just playing with her at the volleyball tournament a few weeks ago. My deepest condolences goes out to you and your family. I do not know what else to say. you got my # and you know where i live. Here whenever and where ever you need me.
 
Hope this helps

Free utter chaos to the first 3 person that donates over $100
Free Tyree Rainbow party chalice to the 5 first person that donated over $200
 
Our condolences to Tanu and his family. Very nice and active guy in Southern California Reef Keeping.
Donation is sent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new