Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Will Fedex leave the package at my door????



Hi everyone, thanks for a great live sale!

Brett and i will be shipping all orders out today, tomorrow, and Wednesday for the following day delivery. All orders are going Fedex priority overnight.

I will be contacting everyone by phone to confirm that you can receive your shipment, hopefully the orders have phone numbers. If no phone number was provided then I will send an email about shipping and what day is best.

If you can't take your shipment this week, thats o.k., I will ship it when I return from MACNA Monday.

Prizes will be awarded once we digest the information and we will post in the prize thread this weekend.

Thanks again R2R and to everyone who ignored the google warning to participate!!! That was scary!

Todd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new