Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

oceanreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELL i havent had a chance to grab anything since I only keep sps and everyones obviously set up to hit one button and it's thiers. But you all did get some nice pieces. To bad they don't sell sps like that through thier site. thier all out of stock.
About 10 acros from the sale are coming to portland...Maybe after they grow we can trade...

aaron1987

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another one is coming to Seattle and I know a good number are headed to Spokane, too!

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELL i havent had a chance to grab anything since I only keep sps and everyones obviously set up to hit one button and it's thiers. But you all did get some nice pieces. To bad they don't sell sps like that through thier site. thier all out of stock.

We nabbed several and had the same check out process as everyone else.

About 10 acros from the sale are coming to portland...Maybe after they grow we can trade...

Congrats!

Another one is coming to Seattle and I know a good number are headed to Spokane, too!

Washington state was well represented!

chort55

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I hear ya man, I didnt have much luck during the sale either.... but I have seen and heard of good things coming in lately so I bet it wont be long before they have some crazy hott pieces back up and available again. Also, I know they mentioned not expecting so many stick heads, so they didnt plan as many as they could of..... in other words keep ur eyes pealed in the days/ weeks to come I am sure!

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was a great live sale...couldn't hold out for all 24 hours but was a blast for 14-16 ...can't remember when I dozed off...lol

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cherry corals posted information on shipping and local pick up, just before they went to bed, about 30 minutes prior to the end of the sale. If you search a few pages back, I'm sure you'll find it.

chort55

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

chort55

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I thought they would be wiped out after the 24 hours....I missed that post...Thanks again!

no problem, glad to help and put that in an easy spot for everyone.... and hopefully save them a ton of extra emails asking the same thing when they wake up tomorrow lol

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, thanks for a great live sale!

Brett and i will be shipping all orders out today, tomorrow, and Wednesday for the following day delivery. All orders are going Fedex priority overnight.

I will be contacting everyone by phone to confirm that you can receive your shipment, hopefully the orders have phone numbers. If no phone number was provided then I will send an email about shipping and what day is best.

If you can't take your shipment this week, thats o.k., I will ship it when I return from MACNA Monday.

Prizes will be awarded once we digest the information and we will post in the prize thread this weekend.

Thanks again R2R and to everyone who ignored the google warning to participate!!! That was scary!

Todd

chort55

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, thanks for a great live sale!

Brett and i will be shipping all orders out today, tomorrow, and Wednesday for the following day delivery. All orders are going Fedex priority overnight.

I will be contacting everyone by phone to confirm that you can receive your shipment, hopefully the orders have phone numbers. If no phone number was provided then I will send an email about shipping and what day is best.

If you can't take your shipment this week, thats o.k., I will ship it when I return from MACNA Monday.

Prizes will be awarded once we digest the information and we will post in the prize thread this weekend.

Thanks again R2R and to everyone who ignored the google warning to participate!!! That was scary!

Todd

No.... Thank YOU!!!!! I had a blast as I am sure everyone else did as well during my 1st live sale. I know one thing, I am upping my connection speed before your next one for sure seems things were gone before I could even see them available..... guess dsl really is slower then comcast :(

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd, it was A LOT of fun and Congratulations on your 6th Year!! Not sure if our phone number was added but I believe it was. In case it matters, as long as I know, in advance, shipping today, Tuesday or Wednesday, will all work out for us!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back