Game over mushroom.....

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show me pics please..... Google only reviels this....
3230fb7b.jpg

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, thats not a bad representation of the mushroom in question, except with less purple and black and more orange and red, also less skulls.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting...i have never heard of a game over mushroom! Your pic Troy is hilarious though. I tried a google search too...look what i found though Frags for sale Scroll to the last picture - Is that a Jawbreaker Shroom for sale??

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Troy this is now over 3 or 4 threads......... HoPe you find a pic soon! Hahahahaha!!!!!

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I am not wrong Jawbreaker shroom only has two color. Usually bright orange with red streak or half red. Game over shroom is the tye dye that as it mature will get red,green,and purple. Mines has only red dot and green dots right now. Game over shroom came from ultimatefrags.com. Jawbreaker origin I do not know but I got mines from the captive reef. I have both shroom and they are definitely different. Nano fin has the game over shroom lineage from ultimatefrags.com if I remember correct.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I am not wrong Jawbreaker shroom only has two color. Usually bright orange with red streak or half red. Game over shroom is the tye dye that as it mature will get red,green,and purple. Mines has only red dot and green dots right now. Game over shroom came from ultimatefrags.com. Jawbreaker origin I do not know but I got mines from the captive reef. I have both shroom and they are definitely different. Nano fin has the game over shroom lineage from ultimatefrags.com if I remember correct.

So we are talking about this then right...pretty amazing shroom if i do say so myself!!

mine1.jpg

the captive reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jawbreaker has all three colors. It just takes a long time for the green to come in. I am pretty sure that is how the nano fin one develops also. They start out all orange then develop the red and then the green.

Mike

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The jawbreaker gets the same thing from what I have seen and known.... Hmmmm I'm thinking it's the same thing... I have heard it go by acid drop or jawbreaker but never game over...

CoralBandit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I post a pic from phone? Do I need to upload to Photobucket first lol I've been here for years never posted a pic

CoralBandit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take that back, the jawbreakrr looks more striped while the other type is more splotchy, I have the splotchy version (acid drop/gameover) will post once I figure out this app

CoralBandit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I think I got it, and I would trade if this thing ever split going on a year...

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 167 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back