Keithcorals refugium

Keithcorals

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
716
Reaction score
44
Location
Anna Maria Island FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My refugium is a little different than most and I believe a little better. It is the only filtration other than a skimmer and carbon that I use and it keeps my water at natural seawater levels. It's not complicated and half the size you would normally need. I'll post more info soon:)
 
info & pics will be nice.
I run just skimmer and carbon. tried small fuge but was extra work than I wanted :-0
 
I don't have time to get pics right now but I'll do my best to get them up today. I spend around 10min a month on this refugium :)
 
I'm also going to have a build thread for my new 180 in the next few weeks and will be building a new fuge for it. So I'll be able to get better pics of it before it's under the stand.
 
cool. I know they are low maintenance but was just ONE more thing!
Either way like to hear the info!!
 
Following! Looking forward to this very much! :thumb:
 
My refugium is a little different than most and I believe a little better. It is the only filtration other than a skimmer and carbon that I use and it keeps my water at natural seawater levels. It's not complicated and half the size you would normally need. I'll post more info soon:)

When you say carbon, you mean GAC (granular activated carbon)?
 
^ The first rule about Keith's refugium is we don't talk about.... :)
 
I think it might be more interesting to not post stuff. I wasn't even trying to start a refugium thread and now I have one with out any real info on my fuge:) you guys are funny. I think when I post the info on the refugium everyone will get board and stop posting but I'll get some info up soon anyway :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new