Any Reviews of Nano Box Tide and Controller?

rosieosieee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
551
Reaction score
145
Location
East Lansing, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was looking to upgrade my lights over my Nuvo 8. Does anyone have experience with these and the controllers? They look pretty awesome.

Thanks!

image.jpg
h
 
I have the Nano Box Mono over my 8g Biocube(temporary till the tank that the Mono is destined for is finished being set up) and I love it, incredible amounts of adjustment from the Storm controller and great color rendition from the LED array. Only downside is the wait time since these are all made to order and he customizes them as per your request, he can paint it any color or color combination you can think up and has several different mounting options to choose from. I recommend posting in the Nano Box section on here or Nano-Reef.com and then PMing him so you can give him your exact colors you want the light to be painted because he is very accomodating with any color you can think up for the most part of course.
 
I have the Nano Box Mono over my 8g Biocube(temporary till the tank that the Mono is destined for is finished being set up) and I love it, incredible amounts of adjustment from the Storm controller and great color rendition from the LED array. Only downside is the wait time since these are all made to order and he customizes them as per your request, he can paint it any color or color combination you can think up and has several different mounting options to choose from. I recommend posting in the Nano Box section on here or Nano-Reef.com and then PMing him so you can give him your exact colors you want the light to be painted because he is very accomodating with any color you can think up for the most part of course.

how long did you have to wait for yours to be built?

and i'm just concerned about coral. my current light, ecoxotic panorama turns reds to orange (especially in my acans) and its so aggravating!
 
If I remember correctly it was a few weeks, but this was over a year ago and then the light sat in the box for a long time since I had to put setting up that tank for awhile.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new