20 gal long sps dominated

Sorry about that. It's been a while.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 249
a little delayed response :) tank looks really nice! Is the pink spotted coral in the middle on the sand bed a Yuma? that is gorgeous!
 
Looking good!
 
It's actually a Florida Ricordia. Very similar to a Yuma but a little different. Thanks for the comments. Those pictures are actually a month old. I'm going to try and post new ones every month. This tank definitely has it's issues though. I can't wait to move up to a bigger tank!! One day. Until then, the 20gal challenge continues
 
Oh btw, anyone else trying to do a sps nano tank, any suggestions would be great. My biggest issues are nitrates, with a natural fuge and GFO. I just put inline some biopellets so we'll see how that helps. The other issue is trying to find the perfect settings for my new AI Hydra lights. A shallow and longer tank definitely creates some lighting obstacles. I'm actually thinking about building a floating canopy with the Hydra and a T-5 retrofit kit integrated. Comments and suggestions are much welcomed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new