March MRC Meeting

Eddie Baby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Everyone!

The March Montgomery Reef Club meeting will be held this Sunday, March 27th at Julie's (ID: scapes) house in Millbrook. The meeting starts at 2PM. Featured this time will be the demo build of a 12 LED (6 blue, 6 white) light fixture, including the driver and fan. Gary (gflat65) is going to walk us through the assembly of the kit while we watch. The completed fixture will then become one of our featured raffle prizes at this year's frag swap. So it will be a great opportunity to get an idea of what's involved in building up a DIY LED fixture.

I've also got great info about a new sponsor that I will share with everyone at the meeting. Of course I'll share the info with everyone after the meeting, but it's under wraps until then. You will definitely want to hear about this.

If you need directions, please PM Julie (again, ID: scapes). Her house is right off of I-65 and is very easy to find.

OP
OP
Eddie Baby

Eddie Baby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to add that I'm looking to finance some tank improvements. To that end, I've got the following SPS corals that I've either already got frags of or can cut frags of and bring to the meeting. If you see any you might be interested in, send me a PM as quantities of some of them are limited. I'll give some discounts for volume, too.

ORA Hawkins Blue (2 of these) $30
ORA Verde $20
ORA Chips $20
ORA Marshall Tricolor $20
GARF Purple Bonsai $25
Pink Lemonade $25
Crayola Table (2-3 of these) $30
Yellow and Green Pocillopora $15
Green Pocillopora $10
Rainbow Monti (2-3 of these) $25
Pokerstar Monti (only 1 of these) $25
Strawberry Patch Monti $20
Sand Dollar Monti $20
Orange Monti cap $10

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 85 48.6%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%
Back