Meet my yellow assessor!

I love yellow assessors! They are my dream fish. I just got one on Tuesday from Dr Reef, and named him Egg! He’s so adorable and unique!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0374.jpeg
    IMG_0374.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 62
I love yellow assessors! They are my dream fish. I just got one on Tuesday from Dr Reef, and named him Egg! He’s so adorable and unique!
One of my all time favorite reef safe nano fish!! We got lucky and picked up a lovely colored, nice sized, healthy, wild caught Australian specimen recently from the Live Dive Sale @ Live Aquaria and he likes to show off all his different acrobatics all over the tank….my 7 year old son adores him and is mesmerized watching him. I had a captive bred ORA one for many years in my nano until we finally lost him.
Was super excited to see one show up on the live dive sale, on sale, and with free shipping. Triple win!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new