• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Monster Mash, My Miami, FNF Superman, Cornbred Mummy Eye....THIS TIME WITH PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FS: Monster Mash, My Miami, Tyree Superman, Cornbred Mummy Eye....THIS TIME WITH PICS

I'm in the process of setting up a new tank and need to get some equipment. Unfortunately, I just started a new sales job and I'm not making much right now. I've decided to sell a few of my higher end chalices to fund the project.

I have not cut any frags yet, nor do I intend to, unless I have a solid buyer for the pieces. Please know that there will be several weeks of heal time before I feel comfortable sending them off. If you have reservations about this, please do not make an offer.

I know I'm new, I've only had one sale on here, but there's a few locals that know me on here as well. I will provide references upon request.

Prices do not include shipping.

Monster Mash - I picked it up from a local member who got it from Fishytyme on here. My mother is still small, about an 1" in diameter. Will frag straight down the middle with 2 guaranteed eyes. $600

DSC_9686_edited-1.jpg

My Miami - 1 eye - $275

STEVE4copy.jpg

Tyree Superman - WWC lineage back in the day, still have the receipt. 2 eye frag - $200

STEVE3copy.jpg

Cornbred Mummy Eye - From Rnegret on Ebay - 6 eye frag - $200

DSC_8176005.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Teeb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

I did forget to mention there are a few things I would be interested in trading for:

Most importantly:
Reef Octopus SRO-XP1000SSS
Reef Octopus BR-70 Biopellet Reactor

Zoas:
Maryjanes
Space Monsters
JF Bloodshot Paly

LPS:
Flamethrower

Last edited:

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interesting looking Monster Mash, I've never known it to develop any kind of pink on it.

do you know where fishytyme got his from?

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interesting looking Monster Mash, I've never known it to develop any kind of pink on it.

do you know where fishytyme got his from?

My thoughts exactly, kinda looks like a Bazooka Joe

OP
OP
T

Teeb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Teeb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a bunch of stuff morph when they were under halides. When I put it under LEDs, It slowly went back closer to normal BGM but still had some of the yellow and reds in it. I sold it to another member here and need to see what it has done for him. The strangest thing was that anytime I fragged, the frags would go back to normal coloration within 24 hrs. I kept a couple when i sold and they're both standard colors. I may move one up and see what it does.

Celkat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Teeb

The bgm is in negrets tank and under led and halides returned to traditional bright green with pink eyes. Same thing with pumpkin patch and bazookas. He's holding them for me while my new 500 cycles. Guys, teeb's stuff is high quality and healthy. Great guy to deal with and highly recommend. Will post pics once my babies/your babies come home.

OP
OP
T

Teeb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I was so nervous shipping those. I had never shipped that much coral before. The BGM morphed under 250w XM15k Moguls if you want to play with them. The higher up they were, the more of the reds/pinks/yellows came out.

OP
OP
T

Teeb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regarding trades:

I've been offered some amazing corals that have been extremely hard to say no to, but the whole reason behind me fragging right now was so I could get my sump/skimmer/reactor.

I'm definitely interested in partial trades, but can't trade for more than half the value since I'm still about $800 shy of getting all my equipment and my tank to where I want it to be. If you happen to have the SRO skimmer or reactor I'm looking for, I would be willing to move that percentage accordingly.

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for the nice stuff and great seller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kkiel02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know you had chalices, Teeb? Like lucky said, great seller/guy.

OP
OP
T

Teeb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man, I guess last time you were over was before I inherited my collection. Which ones do you have? We'll have to do some trading. How's that monster tank doing?

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, if I buy you a Reef Octopus BR-70 Biopellet Reactor will you send me a frag of the monster mash? PM me if that's acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back