My biocube 29 gallon

Coleb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my biocube 29 gallon reef tank that I have had for about 1 and a half years. The tank inhabitants are
Two true percula clownfish
Pajama Cardinal
Blue and green chromis
Tiger goby
Cleaner shrimp
Two peppermint shrimp
Soft corals and Lps
One rose bulb tip anemone
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1422572778.118716.jpg
 
Nice cube I saw a sight selling them awhile ago and passed thinking they wouldn't look right. Man was I wrong gonna have to find them again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new