My 32 gallon biocube

xandrew245x

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
35
Reaction score
22
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got my 32 gallon biocube set up and all my rock setup how I wanted. I started with the 2 large pieces and and large flat piece. I built a stand out of 1/2" pvc pipe then glued rock onto it to make the upper structure. Placed a couple small pieces of rubble to finish it off. I am really happy with how it turned out. The entire back is a cave that also connects to the openong in the center. I am excited to get thos cycled and put some fish in.
1000021760.jpg
 
I finally got my 32 gallon biocube set up and all my rock setup how I wanted. I started with the 2 large pieces and and large flat piece. I built a stand out of 1/2" pvc pipe then glued rock onto it to make the upper structure. Placed a couple small pieces of rubble to finish it off. I am really happy with how it turned out. The entire back is a cave that also connects to the openong in the center. I am excited to get thos cycled and put some fish in.
1000021760.jpg
Welcome, glad you are here! Congratulations, looks great! I had a Biocube for over 4 years before I upgraded earlier this year, great tank and good luck!
 
I had three BioCube32s when learning the hobby. One FOWLR, one coral and one all other. Great way to learn the hobby and enjoy the journey. Just worked my DIY kalk doser so still learning a little each day.
 
Following along!
 
Thanks everyone! I had a 75 gal FOWLR tank about 12 years ago. I have no experience with coral so this will be a lot of uncharted territory.

For fish i was thinking a clown, lawnmower blenny, a watchman goby/shrimp pair and possibly another small fish. Would this be too much for the tank?
 
Looks awesome! I've had mine up and running since April of this year. Just got back into the hobby after 15 years. Following along!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new