glamisracers Items for sale removed by staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

glamisracers

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
313
Reaction score
3
Location
phoenix az
removed

I will get pics if needed everything has been used for 2 years or less time to get out of the hobby being a injured solider I don't have much time nor energy for all my tanks anymore.. PM me with questions and offers happy holidays reefers
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bump everything is still available taking offers I'm tearing the tanks down and I don't want all this awesome equipment sitting around not being put to use
 
Hanna meters sold everything else still available feel free to make reasonable offers
 
what size is the bio pellet reactor? what pump? how did you like it? would you purchase another one or wasn't it worth it
 
It's the br 110 and I just had a mag 5 on it .. I liked it I would consider buying another one but I like my media reactors better
 
How old is your battery back up? and is it an EcoTech battery back up? Has it ever been used?
 
do you have a clear picture of the SRO 3000SSS? is the price included ship?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new