ID these please...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubbles_B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
1,892
Reaction score
118
Location
NorthernCalifornia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to know if anyone knows what these are... CoralPedia doesn't help. Maybe R2R members can chime in. My reefer friends at a LFS said to name them :faint2:"Shasta Grapes":faint2: in referrence to the grape soda made by Shasta company. I just laughed it off a bit, but it seems fitting...lol

 
Last edited:
Not sure on the name of these but there are amazing
 
They look like the SocalPeach Rainbows from Socal Aquafarms!
mmx0JPIx6xzmVpibLJ3NibA.jpg
 
The socal peach rainbows look like my purple orchids, my photo doesn't capture the speckles in the skirts but mine do have them.

 
Last edited:

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new