Armour of God (AOG)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,861
Reaction score
122,510
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
aog.jpg
 
333.jpg
 
I see some people posting aog's with green mouths. Are there aog's with green mouths or are they gobstoppers?

I have some with a green mouth I was wondering the same thing because I'm not sure what mine are

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
IMAG0094_BURST004_zpsec69b670.jpg


Here are the ones I was questioning.
I don't have a pic mine look more like a PE variation. Yours look more like a green circle in the middle. I have been told before that those are called everlasting gobstoppers.
 
Some AOGs from Reefkoi years ago...
DSCF1655.jpg

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

Attachments

  • 1363112722622.jpg
    1363112722622.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 784
Last edited:
I have the same type in my tank, the guy whom I bought it from said it's an Everlasting Gobstoppers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new