• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches: Grails, Glitters, Sun God, Tiger

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

saltypilot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
199
Reaction score
29
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have some WYSIWYG Frags for sale out of my frag system!
I am located in West Palm Beach, Florida, shipping is available for $45
HG 1H: $145
IMG_5956.JPG

Large HG 1H: $155
IMG_5947.JPG

HG 1H : $145
IMG_5945.JPG

Single Head Glitter HG 1H: $165
IMG_5949.JPG

Large Banana, 2H: $310
IMG_5951.JPG

Large Sun God 2H: $245
IMG_5953.JPG

Tiger 1H: $155
IMG_5954.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new