Đrac's Łair

DLdraconias

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
41
Reaction score
3
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a 7ft 220 gallon acrylic display tank winter 2014

Drilled the floor for drains and returns and added a couple extra to add stuff later (so glad I did) I'm using a 100 gallon rubbermaid for the sump and a 50 gallon rubbermaid for the refugium. A Reeflo goby gold pump will move all the water, and a Super Reef Octopus 3000int skimmer

My frag tank is a Deep Blue rimless 48x24x12 I drilled and installed an Inky box and designed the stand to roll my water change barrel under to save space

Added a Reef Keeper Elite controller to the system also
 
Last edited:
Upgraded the lights from a 3 x 250 w mh fixture

to 3 x Ocean Revive S026 LED lights BIG improvement in my opinion
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new