“Inside” stand lights...

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaneGer21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
2,136
Reaction score
2,750
Location
Creston, 44217
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen multiple people use door switches that are linked to their apex, but even though I’m a mechanical DIY type of guy, I just didn’t need something so complex, for a stand light.(even though I still used an open outlet on my eb832, “Set on, Fallback on”, zero programming, used for power only)

So I saved all the hassle and bought the lights linked below. They come with everything needed, but the best thing, it has a tiny motion sensor, the white disk on the leg of the stand. It also has an adjustment for the amount of “ON” time. At the lowest setting, it stays on about 15secs with no movement.

They are super bright!

Amazon product ASIN B08J41T52J


3A6CAECA-C987-4064-B13A-12C4E692405F.jpeg E4143E7A-343F-411A-A640-BE36A8651804.jpeg

 
Last edited:
Sweet! Thanks for sharing!
 
I did something very similar. These are made to be used as backlighting/ambiance lighting for a television. They have a remote control that is just stuck to the inside of the door. Like $16 at Walmart.
9A41193C-3791-4281-A1F8-08C525040CA5.jpeg
3A8A6273-A00F-443D-82A3-47F55991209E.jpeg
4FD97517-B782-44C8-BBF3-DE75E3C72F92.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new