☆☆ - Official Battlecorals Spring 2024 Grow Out Contest Sign Up Thread For Class 2 - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just going to go ahead and leave this here
IMG_1030.png

I just ordered a battlebox this morning so i'll have to confirm with Adam if he can combine them to save me some $$

These are entries yeah? You're on the list till I hear otherwise.

Wtyson254

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I officially invite you all to join the Battle Corals Spring 2024 Grow Out Contest Class 2

Our winning selection is Houdini

houdini.jpeg

Official Rules

All entry submissions must include a clear photo of the contest frag, next to the included BattleCorals Official Measurement Tool.

Entry may also include water parameters of Salinity, Calcium, and Alkalinity, optional parameters of Nitrate, Phosphate, and Magnesium may also be included for completeness.

Entries must be submitted before the end of the month, each month.

Two non-consecutive months may be taken without an entry. If you plan to miss a month, notify me by PM @Jasonak @Troylee @Mschmidt @Reefing102 by the 15th of that month to avoid the reminder.

I will try remind entrants that have not submitted their official entries by PM on the 21st of the month.

An initial 'Zero' measurement must be registered within 7 days of receiving the frag and will be considered your first month entry.

If your frag does not survive the initial 7 days after receiving, please contact Adam @Battlecorals, and pending availability, a replacement will be issued entirely at the discretion of Battlecorals.

Entry Fee is $100.00 USD

Shipping will be $45.00 and includes:

one (1) Houdini frag.

one (1) Custom Ruler for measuring official entries
1673763022011.png

There will probably be more goodies in your box as well.

Post below to be entered into the contest!

Adam will send you a link to the special category for this entry.

FIRST 25 POST WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ENTRY

We currently have enough space for 25 but please feel free to sign up in case of dropouts.
I’ll join

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 157 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back