☆☆ - Official Battlecorals Spring 2024 Grow Out Contest Sign Up Thread For Class 2 - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@stoney7713 had an idea...
Screenshot_20240428-155945.png

2Flash1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam must hate me…I sent him a message the other day and .

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hey guys, sorry for the radio silence here

now that we have all the contestants locked in, I know that there’s some people who are might be joining the efflo contest as well.

I will be sending out a message to everyone whos officially in the contest notices here on Reef to Reef with instructions and a link to get the contest frag ordered around the end of the week, or early next week at the absolute latest

so hang tight gang, you’ll be hearing from me soon. For the next phase:)

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm ordering a frag of his glow horn as well. Looks like a cool piece. Is the grow out challenge for one year?
Correct.. 1 year from the date you received it! So it might be a couple days different for a few of us.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Battlecorals don’t be jacking up your prices on me I have 3 sticks in my cart…or I may never leave the corner crying.
Relax man… you’ve obviously never ordered from Adam lol.. he’s been on here for 15 years if that doesn’t say anything I don’t know what does.

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Battlecorals don’t be jacking up your prices on me I have 3 sticks in my cart…or I may never leave the corner crying.
IMG_1119.gif

In all seriousness, if there’s one thing I’ve never seen Adam do is increase prices to make up for a sale or similar

OP
OP
Jasonak

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know your joking but if you have not ordered from Battle Corals before you should read some of the feed back on Adam, heck read the feedback I left for the last order I got from him....its was insane! The guy is one of a kind. Ive been doing this 30 years plus and no one is even close to him.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.2%
Back