00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you constantly lose things like keys, wallet, etc?

Do you have a hard time remembering sentences you just read?

Do you watch the same videos over and over again and can’t focus on that one topic because you have 1000 other questions on the hobby running through your head?

Do you start a project and not always complete it, or procrastinate the entire time?

Then you probably have ADHD but *disclaimer* I am not a doctor
Yes a lot of the time! Especially the can't focus on one topic because I have 1000 other questions...

Remi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am confident calmwaters and aquamedic you will be great on your tank journey. I am putting datas replacing the same by new datas every day lol. I think nothing can replace experience (bad and good) at some point. On another note, I was looking for ticket price for the super bowl, it is crazy high.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am confident calmwaters and aquamedic you will be great on your tank journey. I am putting datas replacing the same by new datas every day lol. I think nothing can replace experience (bad and good) at some point. On another note, I was looking for ticket price for the super bowl, it is crazy high.
Thank you!

Kipp's Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4K for nose bleeds!

Reef Devils

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tbrown thanks for adding me to that giveaway. I doubt I’ll win anything, but I did a bunch of the things they said to do on it. I hope to get some money for Dr Reefs. I want to order some fish!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just can't imagine spending that much to watch a sport...
Maybe not football but you have previously expressed your love and appreciation of college football. I bet you would drop double that to watch your favorite team during March Madness!

ashtonnnnn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my tank 6 months ago.
I was really into the clean look.
This was it's 8 year anniversary.
20230604_192235.jpg

This is it today.
20240102_162214.jpg

Notice the growth of orange in the middle.
Thanks to R2R and all the research and fun I've discovered I changed a few things and the tank is totally different.
I'm experimenting with adding some corals from my little rescue tank and seeing if the trigger is OK with all of them.
Learning experience.
Maybe help to others along the way.
When he was little he destroyed all my Kenya trees so I'll keep a good eye on him.
It's not like he doesn't eat enough already.
beautiful!

Reef Devils

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef Devils still welcoming new members like crazy ,lil does he know it take 3 yrs to get the badge... :D
I am committed! I have already put so much work into it for months why stop. Someone let the leaders of R2R know I deserve that badge. Haha that would be great

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does the purpose of the ball valves serve to lower the flow rate on pumps that aren't adjustable?
Somebody else that understands the struggle I have!!! I think the answer is yes, but now I feel like waiting to see on the final Jeopardy question.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 7 12.1%
Back