20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Good morning everyone. Sorry I wasn't around yesterday much. We did errands and then I went to the closest saddle/riding wear store over in Asheville to see if they could fix my saddle. The repair guy said it would cost more to fix it than it's worth so I ended up getting a really nice used one to replace it. It was a day with a lot of driving in the rain. We have had bad storms with thunder and lighting and really high winds coming through since last night until later today. We lost power at about 1:45 but they got it back on a little after 5.
 
For the record this is what the face of a coffee thief looks like. I got up to go to the kitchen and while I was gone she drank my coffee. She is a repeat offender so I should not be surprised by her lack of respect for my coffee being mine and not hers....
 

Attachments

  • 20250216_081307.jpg
    20250216_081307.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 24
For the record this is what the face of a coffee thief looks like. I got up to go to the kitchen and while I was gone she drank my coffee. She is a repeat offender so I should not be surprised by her lack of respect for my coffee being mine and not hers....
I have one who does such blasphemous things as well
 
Not me lol, just Walker, Kevin I think was confused when you quoted my post, mine was in January
I thought so, lol. I'm like, "two birthdays in a year?" Just how old are you trying to be!?
 
Not me lol, just Walker, Kevin I think was confused when you quoted my post, mine was in January
Good job @kevgib67 confusing me this morning isn't hard but you did it... lol
 
Not me lol, just Walker, Kevin I think was confused when you quoted my post, mine was in January
I don’t know what you’re talking about Luis, I went back and checked and it was Walker I wished a happy birthday. If you are seeking attention I’ll celebrate your birthday again, monthly if necessary. ;)
 
Congratulations @WalkerLovesTheOcean on this very special day. I wish you the best in the world and that you have a day as special as you deserve. Thank you very much for your friendship. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday my man! @WalkerLovesTheOcean Best wishes and Blessings to you my brother

Happy Birthday Walker!

@WalkerLovesTheOcean

Happy birthday @WalkerLovesTheOcean , enjoy your day, family and your tank.

Happy birthday Walker


Happy birthday Walker, I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday GIF by The Office


Thank you all, so much! Yall are amazing!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new