Good morning @Remi
images (24).jpeg

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! I don’t expect to hear from you, Amanda, today. I hope you are enjoying your time with your son. So I had a dream last night where Tim, Amanda, Joel, Jen and three ladies came to my house. Tim you were wearing a cowboy hat and had a mustache to your jawline. Joel, you had a full head of hair so I assumed you had been pulling our legs about the bald thing. Jen you had long sandy blonde hair, scrutinizing it, it did not appear to be a wig. Amanda, your hair was red, I figured you ladies can change your hair any day of the week. I asked how you all got my address but no one would give me an answer. I asked the other 3 ladies their R2R names and I didn’t recognize them. Thanks for stopping by all, I will always leave the lights on for you. Unfortunately I didn’t hand out birdsnest frags in my dream.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! I don’t expect to hear from you, Amanda, today. I hope you are enjoying your time with your son. So I had a dream last night where Tim, Amanda, Joel, Jen and three ladies came to my house. Tim you were wearing a cowboy hat and had a mustache to your jawline. Joel, you had a full head of hair so I assumed you had been pulling our legs about the bald thing. Jen you had long sandy blonde hair, scrutinizing it, it did not appear to be a wig. Amanda, your hair was red, I figured you ladies can change your hair any day of the week. I asked how you all got my address but no one would give me an answer. I asked the other 3 ladies their R2R names and I didn’t recognize them. Thanks for stopping by all, I will always leave the lights on for you. Unfortunately I didn’t hand out birdsnest frags in my dream.
I love cool dreams like that!
And I’ll take any color hair at this point!
The “address” part is obvious- lol,

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love cool dreams like that!
And I’ll take any color hair at this point!
The “address” part is obvious- lol,
You looked extremely healthy, I can’t wait to see you like that real soon!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone!!! Me and my son!
20240414_113345.jpg
Now you need to share your passion for reefing. I expect to see a a new member to our group here on R2R in the coming weeks!

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a wonderful dream!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aa
Good morning everyone!!! Me and my son!
20240414_113345.jpg
the most beautiful mom and son moment - you can feel the love, joy, and tenderness.

Thank you Amanda for letting us share in this most special time in your life.

Back