A57261AA-7999-4BD4-90A9-0A31290D50DA.png
Good morning, what a cute photo!

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered my 20 gal peninsula nano tank from Innovative Marine yesterday thinking it would take at least a week or more to get here…

Arrived today!

Now hoping it will go on sale in next 30 days as they will refund me!

Also, the whole reason I got it was to get those nems out of main DT, specifically the BTA’s who have been getting rdy to split for the last two weeks.

Come home from trip, wake up in morning and one of the Nexus Joker’s split! And other one looks suspicious! Everything is backwards - lol.

Dylan has a used stand at his house - gonna get it tomorrow and refinish it. Depending on wood, either sand and just put marine clear varnish or paint it a metallic bronze with rustoleum paint.

And the Helfrichi firefish pair are rdy to take home tomorrow- excited to see them.

Trying to get all of this taken care of before corals from trip arrive. WWC gave me some freebies and I might have purchased two corals from them…
Awesome, Jen! I can't wait to see your finished 20g! Fingers crossed that it goes on sale!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, what a cute photo!
Good morning, thanks. He is such a calm and mellow pup, after 1 night he sleeps through the night without making a peep.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all!
A57261AA-7999-4BD4-90A9-0A31290D50DA.png
Awww, Kev! He needed his kitty brother/sister and had to suffice with the cutest bunny ever.

I just can’t!

You are the R2R version of a Nat Geo photographer! Between your DT/fish photos and the love duo kittty/pup I don’t need to see anything else.

Btw, I probably missed it - but names/gender on your fur fam?

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, Jen! I can't wait to see your finished 20g! Fingers crossed that it goes on sale!
I really hope it does - didn’t really have budget for it; but at least Inhad my old AI Prime light and MP10 powerhead in storage. So just need to purchase heater. It comes with a pump, but I’m going to upgrade to a sicce silent 1.5 and that’s on sale this weekend.

I’m going to mirror Kev’s tank pretty much 100% - cause why not copy perfection!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, thanks. He is such a calm and mellow pup, after 1 night he sleeps through the night without making a peep.
Wait - I got confused- this is the new puppy?! Sorry.

Still need name/gender so we can comment appropriately

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awww, Kev! He needed his kitty brother/sister and had to suffice with the cutest bunny ever.

I just can’t!

You are the R2R version of a Nat Geo photographer! Between your DT/fish photos and the love duo kittty/pup I don’t need to see anything else.

Btw, I probably missed it - but names/gender on your fur fam?
My daughter’s pup’s name is Koda. My dog’s name is Duke and my cat’s name is Baller. All males.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Kev.

Are you gonna relax today?
Yes I am! Got my butt kicked yesterday. I saw more patients in six hours yesterday than in nine hours the day before. Left the office even later. Not picking my mother up today. I’ll probably run out to get my son and I some dinner ( missing my wife) unless Joel drops something off for us on his way home from the restaurant.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I have caught my husband's cold I felt fine yesterday morning went shopping and did some errands and buy the time I got home I was starting to feel bad. Stuffy head and sore throat this morning so I'm resting other than topping off my tanks.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I am! Got my butt kicked yesterday. I saw more patients in six hours yesterday than in nine hours the day before. Left the office even later. Not picking my mother up today. I’ll probably run out to get my son and I some dinner ( missing my wife) unless Joel drops something off for us on his way home from the restaurant.
Eat, time with son, rest in cozy chair, look at tank!

Side note: I’m a huge fan of Serena Williams - she just came out with some muscle/joint soothing products and they just arrived a couple days ago to my house.

I got the Relive roller and the Epsom salt shower stick (game changer). She has the epsom salt mixture to put in bath, but unfortunately I can’t get in and out anymore. But the stick is used after your shower! It literally feels like I came out of a spa.

All the products have a very subtle citrus-type aroma. Not perfumy, more clean, crisp, and athletic. What you’d expect from her.

As you are well aware, there is no silver bullet for pain relief, but adding quality products here and there do help.

You might want to consider for those work days like yesterday or after working on tank. Or just a because it’s nice!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got my hands on about 15 Bob Marley zoas and about 100 rasta zoas...yesterday...girl is super happy...
Two of my fav zoas! You can never have too many.

We want pics once they are in rockscape!

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incredibly busy (and hot) day of planting tomatoes, basil, strawberries, corn, yellow water melons, and giant pumpkins!! I am incredibly excited for the giant pumpkins. Last year I tried them, but where I planted them was wayyy to dry. This year I planted them in a way more wet location, so they should do alot better!!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incredibly busy (and hot) day of planting tomatoes, basil, strawberries, corn, yellow water melons, and giant pumpkins!! I am incredibly excited for the giant pumpkins. Last year I tried them, but where I planted them was wayyy to dry. This year I planted them in a way more wet location, so they should do alot better!!
Time for everyone to start posting the summer veggie/flower gardens. Reefers tend to be gardeners.

Back