00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be the ball Timmy!

@tbrown seriouly though, have a great time - golfing with vendors is always fun.

You are always doing stuff for everyone else; family, church, reefing community; today is a Tim day!

Extra good sun hat
good UV, polarized glasses (polarized to find your ball in the water traps - haha)
lots of liquids (good events have them at almost every hole along with traveling drink cart!

Practice humble smile for surprised 3rd place win!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@tbrown seriouly though, have a great time - golfing with vendors is always fun.

You are always doing stuff for everyone else; family, church, reefing community; today is a Tim day!

Extra good sun hat
good UV, polarized glasses (polarized to find your ball in the water traps - haha)
lots of liquids (good events have them at almost every hole along with traveling drink cart!

Practice humble smile for surprised 3rd place win!
Thanks! I'll be sure to have extra fun! But it's not till Monday.

OP
OP
00W

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning y'all!
s-l400.jpg

Kipp's Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tempImagexfh4tR.png
IMG_3610.jpg tempImageltXvb2.png IMG_3525.JPG IMG_3608.jpg

Good afternoon everyone, my livestock has been in for about 5 days now. Clowns are pairing nicely and started eating on day 2. I have (2) clownfish (1) turbo snail, (1) cleaner shrimp, which I spent way too much on lol, (1) brittle star, honestly has been my favorite. I am liking the invertebrates more than my clowns lol.

I have been feeding the brittle star small shrimp every other day and might decrease it to once a week now. I read that it helps to make sure he is fed so he won't go after the livestock.

Ammonia: 0.25 or less
Nitrite: 0ppm
Nitrate: 5ppm
DKH: 6
ph: have to test still.

How long should I wait before performing first 10-15% water change? at this stage is calcium,magnesium, phosphate and DKH important?

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everyone...I spent the whole day up yesterday after shift. Was up since monday night at 7pm and on Tuesday played with the tank, the backyard opened a beer at 4pm, sat infront of the tank in the recliner and woke up today at 6am ish...I never sleep that long...Oh I just found my 1/2 beer in the fridge, lol girl must have put it there...

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
tempImagexfh4tR.png

Good afternoon everyone, my livestock has been in for about 5 days now. Clowns are pairing nicely and started eating on day 2. I have (2) clownfish (1) turbo snail, (1) cleaner shrimp, which I spent way too much on lol, (1) brittle star, honestly has been my favorite. I am liking the invertebrates more than my clowns lol.

I have been feeding the brittle star small shrimp every other day and might decrease it to once a week now. I read that it helps to make sure he is fed so he won't go after the livestock.

How long should I wait before performing first 10-15% water change? at this stage is calcium,magnesium, phosphate and DKH important?
answered on other thread... :)

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tempImagexfh4tR.png

Beautiful clowns, I know it is exciting to see some life in your tank!

OP
OP
00W

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tempImagexfh4tR.png

Awesome dude looking good!!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The clown seems a bit better and the tailspot we will see. All are eating and going well together. I added a red star fish 10 days ago and a Duncan which is very fluffy since few days.
That’s good news. Especially that they are all eating. I love Duncans - I find they will tell you rather quickly if parameters are off or if they don’t like the flow.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back