img_3632-1.png
Chinese take out !!!!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got home, over 2 1/2 hours without moving. Huge accident on the turnpike. Good night peeps and good morning @Remi !
871D9423-9FA6-4FA1-9FAA-EC442B769140.jpeg
315022C6-9DFA-42DB-9790-BF8473CAA6FB.jpeg
Kev, so,sorry you had to deal with that, especially at the end of a long work day. Hopefully today will be a lighter workload and you get to and from work without any issues.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t taken out nori older or frag rack. I don’t see any rust on those and I need them for some of my corals and to feed fish.

I feed the tank Roda fish food, and nori, sometimes ab plus.

I did end up dipping my hammer. I know a marine biologist that is near by and he said give it a try. He said from his experience when hammers start to go downhill there isn’t much coming back so why not give it a try. I also think I should fry the hammer because he’s gotten so big and has new heads coming in I need to put different parts of it in different areas of the tank. I also just saw a weird snail on the hammer.

I am working on the RODI.

Thanks for the help
Hi Parker,
Glad to hear from you. The reason I mentioned taking them out was two-fold: first, rust possibility, second, they have accumulated a fair amount of algae, and should be cleaned daily if you need them in your tank. Especially the Nori feeder as the unused nori in the crevices need to be removed daily. Maybe you’re already doing all this, but I based my advice on the photo you gave.

Also, this week I went to pull one of my frag racks out to use - I have several brands, all good brands. All are only 6 months old at the most. My Eshopps magnet was expanding out of the casing and you could see rust. Bit surprised, but glad I noticed. Is that orange-rimmed rack an eshopps in your tank?

Anyway, sounds like you’re getting the help you need. Always here if you need me.

Great to hear about Lacrosse; you must be really enjoying it. Don’t forget, we love pic around here.

Attachments

• IMG_0361.jpeg
    IMG_0361.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 15

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made this yesterday for a purple/ yellow green favia...Made the bottom completely flat with marco motar.
What a good idea. I have two favias that aren’t really showcased on their current frags.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day 2 of 10 on radiation treatment- ugh. Don’t mind take treatments, it’s just that long drive. Especially since it’s my gas leg. But can’t complain cause the end-result could be I get my mobility back and that is priceless- lil Jake and I love to go on stroller walks - we even have a song. And now that he has a sister, there is a double-stroller waiting for me too break it in!

My AI Blades are getting installed today - soo excited to see what the added color spectrum does for my coral viewing!

Have a great day everyone!

Calmwaters

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my heart I know the new job is going to be better for me and my family but I am really really going to miss the kids from this job. Just had a little girl want to hold my hand from the lobby to my office then to the scales then to the lab and when I was going to leave her in the lab she wanted me to sit with her... She was so darn cute.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my heart I know the new job is going to be better for me and my family but I am really really going to miss the kids from this job. Just had a little girl want to hold my hand from the lobby to my office then to the scales then to the lab and when I was going to leave her in the lab she wanted me to sit with her... She was so darn cute.
Always so difficult to leave the “work” family. But I bet there are quite a few people at your new job that are waiting for “Amanda” love and energy to come their way. They just don’t know it yet.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the vendor sent 2 of the blades with euro outlet/plug! Ugh. Another week to wait. The way these vendors treat small LFS is criminal - Fluval/Hagen calling you out. Aperture, you can do better!

I suggested they let me take over vendor management- and they said yes!

Ohhhh, there is a new sheriff in town my friend; and her hat is not white!

Last edited:
OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that one of the older Yugo models?
Yes it is!
I'm glad you recognize it!
They based all their cars on this model that's why they were so successful!!!

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is!
I'm glad you recognize it!
They based all their cars on this model that's why they were so successful!!!
An absolute classic! I’d love to know what it would go for with all matching numbers at Barret- Jackson auction.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back