OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember back in my day dope was a drug you did or how you described someone that did something stupid (like doing dope).
Yep.
Were Getting old Tim, getting old.

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Friday everyone?
1963_chevrolet_impala_101-1-93676.jpeg

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Parker,
Glad to hear from you. The reason I mentioned taking them out was two-fold: first, rust possibility, second, they have accumulated a fair amount of algae, and should be cleaned daily if you need them in your tank. Especially the Nori feeder as the unused nori in the crevices need to be removed daily. Maybe you’re already doing all this, but I based my advice on the photo you gave.

Also, this week I went to pull one of my frag racks out to use - I have several brands, all good brands. All are only 6 months old at the most. My Eshopps magnet was expanding out of the casing and you could see rust. Bit surprised, but glad I noticed. Is that orange-rimmed rack an eshopps in your tank?

Anyway, sounds like you’re getting the help you need. Always here if you need me.

Great to hear about Lacrosse; you must be really enjoying it. Don’t forget, we love pic around here.
I clean them every few days.
The nori in the crevices somehow get eaten. Is this the shops brand? Should I take it out and get a new one? What brand?

I have already dipped my hammer and it’s still the same. I want to frag it. Can I still do that? If so how?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 12

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The nori in the crevices somehow get eaten. Is this the shops brand? Should I take it out and get a new one? What brand?

I have already dipped my hammer and it’s still the same. I want to frag it. Can I still do that? If so how?
Get a dremel and a diamond blade, cuts through the skeleton like butter. Good luck Parker, let me know if you have any questions.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Check magnets for signs of rust, casing separation ,
I use a bimetal hacksaw "blade only" for fraggin euphy's, it's nice to have a 3rd set of hands when doing ,
somebody to make the catch...;):)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 9.4%

Back