20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Wait, who is this @Katrina71 lady? Not saying I forgot she existed but...


Just kidding! We've missed you @Katrina71 (unless you're a ninja and I didn't see you...)
No. Had a lot going on last week. Busy today too. Fingers crossed on the new job. I'll be off every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
 
No. Had a lot going on last week. Busy today too. Fingers crossed on the new job. I'll be off every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Always behind you 100 percent :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Nice schedule!
I know you'll get it.
 
Always behind you 100 percent :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Nice schedule!
I know you'll get it.
Thank you. I would like a job that I don't have to work 15+ days in a row. It actually pays better than being a manager at an alarm company too!
 
Nope! Lots of trees and desert. I think I came home with more golf balls than I left with though... Found a lot of spares looking for my lost ones. :face-with-tears-of-joy: We shot a 71 on a par 72 course so not bad.
But did you have fun?
 
Hey Im working again doing what I love, there was a time I didn’t think I would again, grateful. The owner is looking to continue to expand and he has looked where I practiced for 23 years so I’m always hopeful.
I get it. Just a lot on the body. I wonder if you know any chiropractors? Hehe.
 
Good night all,

@Katrina71, all fishes are a lot better with no aggression at all except clowns when lights go down. Got 1 RTN and 1 STN, both were nearby. Maybe I was a bit out of control for flows as I have 3 waves makers and 1 gyre. My acros also change colors, 1 light pink now is also half light green and also one got more profound color going from orange to pink. I try to reduce phosphate as only 1 time I got a reading on the Hanna (everytime it is above the limit > 0.61). Hope you are doing good.

@luis angel , it is 8:50am.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new