00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are always elbow deep! I really don’t have stuff to add to my build thread. Out of real estate so no cool pics of new additions. Not complaining it has become mature and I can just sit back and enjoy.
Why did I think you were going to reactivate your build thread? Sorry, senior moment.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inloveb
New corals are heading home today
Candy cane
Super saiyan zo

New corals are heading home today
Candy cane
Super saiyan zoas
1000091678.jpg
I’m so glad you got the candy canes - I think quite a few of us have them. I’ve not those same neon green ones - hardy, fluffy, great growers

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up, I believe when referring to Jen we now have to refer to her as her excellence and when addressing her it will need to be your excellence. Just want to make sure we are all on the same page so no one is confused.
Her newbie, intern applicant, big sis, mom-mode, salty, taco eating excellence!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heading to bed early. Good night peeps! I need to frag this as well. The frogspawn is keeping it in check on the right but the left has to go.
72B5CBB1-2E03-492F-8B23-DBE9FEE99653.jpeg
And of course gets two perfect fish photobombs as he goes off to bed!

I think he has been lying to us. He’s not a chiropractor, he really is a Nat Geo photographer and has been doing a secret documentary on crazy reefers who really just want to eat tacos.

Just saying…

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome Parker!
I'd love to try some harder corals soon.
Nice things are looking up!
Parker, Joel, and JoJo, I actually bought a Duncan at WWC from their farm! It’s called Dream Catcher. It was mind-blowing. Here are pics from their website.

Mine will ship next week I think. They have one coral that was cut to order so waiting for that to heal before they ship everything!

Attachments

• IMG_0406.jpeg
    IMG_0406.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0407.jpeg
    IMG_0407.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 13

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Parker, Joel, and JoJo, I actually bought a Duncan at WWC from their farm! It’s called Dream Catcher. It was mind-blowing. Here are pics from their website.

Mine will ship next week I think. They have one coral that was cut to order so waiting for that to heal before they ship everything!
Looks awesome! I'll grace you with zero opinions on the Duncan. 0 for 4, I think with them so far.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks awesome! I'll grace you with zero opinions on the Duncan. 0 for 4, I think with them so far.
Really? But you have awesome corals that are much harder to maintain. Is your water too clean? Cause mine def isn’t

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? But you have awesome corals that are much harder to maintain. Is your water too clean? Cause mine def isn’t
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can't say. They always look fine, but never really grow and then they go on a slow decline staying closed most of the time. Maybe they are my unicorn.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can't say. They always look fine, but never really grow and then they go on a slow decline staying closed most of the time. Maybe they are my unicorn.
Maybe…

luis angel

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning everyone and good afternoon Remi, well family, to make a long story short, yesterday I was looking at the UV that arrived and I realized that my tank has one already installed which does not work, as a newbie I thought it was something of the return pump because my friend didn't tell me anything about UV when he gave me the tank, all I have to do is change one for another lol
1000091805.jpg

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning everyone and good afternoon Remi, well family, to make a long story short, yesterday I was looking at the UV that arrived and I realized that my tank has one already installed which does not work, as a newbie I thought it was something of the return pump because my friend didn't tell me anything about UV when he gave me the tank, all I have to do is change one for another lol
1000091805.jpg
Are those dosing lines? What are you dosing. Sorry, I should have just gone to your build thread to look.

luis angel

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those dosing lines? What are you dosing. Sorry, I should have just gone to your build thread to look.
I don't have a build thread my friend, since I wasn't the one who built the tank, I don't know that it belongs to me to make one until I build one myself, this is what I dose
Alkalinity
Calcium
Magnesium
AB+
Aquavitro Fuel for Reefs

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh man that's stunning!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man that's stunning!
Amanda, the colony in their farm stopped me in my tracks. It was the size of a honeydew melon. And those colors are for real.

I’’m nervous to keep something so special alive - that goes for everything I got on the trip. My current collection has been fairly basic and all purchased during live sales so I haven’t gotten anything expensive before.

I guess I am venturing into the Raw Row Shaggy territory of reef keeping- hehe.

Back