00W's AIO Smorgasbord

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I’ve been trying to create this fish collage for two days! I wanted to post on Instagram to support my LFS and all the awesome fish I have gotten from them. I am using PicStitch app and everything is good except one thing. I’m trying to put text in middle box “The Bermuda Bunch” (like Brady Bunch). But it says I have to have a photo in there first and then add text? I googled and still couldn’t figure out.

Any graphic savvy peeps amongst us who could help me?
Save the photo like that, and the edit it in your phone album app

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, I’ve been trying to create this fish collage for two days! I wanted to post on Instagram to support my LFS and all the awesome fish I have gotten from them. I am using PicStitch app and everything is good except one thing. I’m trying to put text in middle box “The Bermuda Bunch” (like Brady Bunch). But it says I have to have a photo in there first and then add text? I googled and still couldn’t figure out.

IMG_0412~2.jpeg

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dude, I feel your pain - Greek’s don’t write anything down either. I don’t need measurements- just ingredients and general amounts. I was never taught measurements- lol
Did you realize that if you remove the letter "R" from Greeks it becomes.....

Nevermind, forget I mentioned it.

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Post the original photos here and I try to make a video for you

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I know some of us have been wanting some Hanna checkers, but we’re waiting on a sale. Just got an email with discount code and free shipping! It’s strictly through the Hanna website, not retailers.

Don't miss out on this limited time deal going on now! Save on testing and enjoy 15% off + free shipping on your next aquarium order!

Starting NOW - Offer ends 5/31/2024 at 4 p.m.*

Use Code: FINSUP
Everything hanna on sale 15% off @Premium aquatics as well.
Check em out great retailer.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I’m literally crying! Thank you Tim so very much. I’ve been so frustrated not being able to do such a simple thing for such a good person as Dylan for his store.

You just helped a lot more than just me today.

Luv ya Lil Brother

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post the original photos here and I try to make a video for you
Ohhh, that would be good for a reel/story. See, I almost talk like I know what I’m doing!

One thing Luis, I can only view videos on R2R from YouTube. So if you send in a post I can’t view it unless it’s YouTube. I have a really old iPad.

IMG_3055.jpeg IMG_3045.jpeg IMG_3036.jpeg IMG_2298.jpeg

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, sorry for taking over the thread these last two days.

I’ve been told to stay off leg as much as possible. So I was a wee bit bored. But I downloaded some good books on Audible and have saved some binge-worthy shows to watch.

Thank you all for the help, the giggles, and letting me go on like a purple-haired senior citizen. Just be glad I didn’t repeat the same topic over and over again.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey @luis angel I was told NOT to look at UPS and FedEx rates but to go through a third party. It would still be $70 to ship to you, sorry. :confused: Way better than $211 but still 3 - 4 times what the frag is worth.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The scientist part or the gas exchange part ;-)
The fart part in a gas exchange tower. In other words, he probably likes to fart in elevators right before the door opens to let people in.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 43.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.9%
Back