00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, I don't know. I only started it yesterday!
24 hours too late. You know we live for new family content - hehe. It’s like presenting your semester report card - lol

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it just me (and I’m seriously asking), I was only away for 24 hours and woke up to just a 1 1/2 pages of new post; and I am really struggling to keep up as everyone is real time posting/replying while I read and respond.

Like, having to scroll up and down multiple times on one post chain.

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I know! I didn't know so many people would participate!
There is no way that they do not participate, sometimes we cannot imagine the people who are waiting to show their favorite corals, it is like when a friend or family comes to our house and looks at the tank and tells you something they like, that fills you with pride to continue in this beautiful hobby

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no way that they do not participate, sometimes we cannot imagine the people who are waiting to show their favorite corals, it is like when a friend or family comes to our house and looks at the tank and tells you something they like, that fills you with pride to continue in this beautiful hobby
Ok, I just went and checked out the thread - holy leotard Batman! In just the first 5 posts I’ve seen more beauty than I could have imagined! And it looks like everyone was feeling the same way about wanting to just show off a coral they love!

I am going to have to be careful and not comment on each one - otherwise I will never leave and forget about life . Hehe.

Thank you again Walker!

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I just went and checked out the thread - holy leotard Batman! In just the first 5 posts I’ve seen more beauty than I could have imagined! And it looks like everyone was feeling the same way about wanting to just show off a coral they love!

I am going to have to be careful and not comment on each one - otherwise I will never leave and forget about life . Hehe.

Thank you again Walker!
Your welcome! I feel the same exact way!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good so far, my wife and son are at work. I did some tank maintenance and ran to the hardware store to get some stuff for yard work. When I left it was sunny and now pouring rain and storming. My wife is bringing home my daughter’s puppy that we will be watching all weekend. Trying to figure out how to make it out to the lake tomorrow with the puppy for a party. Not sure how that is going to work out.

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good so far, my wife and son are at work. I did some tank maintenance and ran to the hardware store to get some stuff for yard work. When I left it was sunny and now pouring rain and storming. My wife is bringing home my daughter’s puppy that we will be watching all weekend. Trying to figure out how to make it out to the lake tomorrow with the puppy for a party. Not sure how that is going to work out.
I want to see photos of that puppy, he is so adorable

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s gonna be wet, muddy puppy wonderful! Enjoy Kev - you need a break and some good goofy puppy antic laughs

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I love that you spend such quality time with your daughter. Does she know how much you love her food and are so proud of her culinary skills? If she read this thread, she’d probably go, “Awww, Dad”
Or "Daaaad."

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to see photos of that puppy, he is so adorable
278D103F-AE72-47AD-9B57-EB4FFAF4327B.jpeg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back