20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
One of my favorite Skynard songs.
I saw them 6 times in concert before the crash. I had tickets to their next show when the plane went down. Never saw the reboot band.

Good morning Sven!
 
My nephrologist called, my labs from yesterday are much worse, I figured because of the way I feel, back to the ER again for another hospital stay. 😡
Oh man. This honestly breaks my heart to hear Kevin. Love you brother, please try to stay positive. 🙏
 
My nephrologist called, my labs from yesterday are much worse, I figured because of the way I feel, back to the ER again for another hospital stay. 😡
S H I T E! So sorry Kev ❤️‍🩹 I’d give you one of mine if they’d let me! Feel better, hopefully sooner than later 😷
 
S H I T E! So sorry Kev ❤️‍🩹 I’d give you one of mine if they’d let me! Feel better, hopefully sooner than later 😷
Thanks Steve. That’s why my wife and I had three kids so we would have lots of organs to choose from if needed. 😉
 
Oh man. This honestly breaks my heart to hear Kevin. Love you brother, please try to stay positive. 🙏
Thanks John, I think this time they will realize this is more than just the side effects of the cyclo and take a deeper dive into it. I still haven’t had any imaging.
 
Thanks Steve. That’s why my wife and I had three kids so we would have lots of organs to choose from if needed. 😉
So that’s how you planned to have your kids support you as you turned into old farts? Smart plan man 🙃😆
 
Thanks John, I think this time they will realize this is more than just the side effects of the cyclo and take a deeper dive into it. I still haven’t had any imaging.
That's certainly what im hoping. It's unbelievable that it takes this much to get them to take this seriously.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new