20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Go in for frozen food and maybe a fish. Come out with those and some peppy shrimp (3) and an admittedly plainish Sebae (half price) and a nice chunk of a chalice. Got a blister pack of Marine Cuisine, and a Royal Gramma. Plus the other things
 
You were responding to Paul and his Tofu bag . And i was saying that he ( Paul ) found it in his fridge . When I sent it it didn’t have his tofu on the tread . Sorry
 
Last edited:
Mmm….finger lickin’ good tofurkey. Hey at least there’s no shrooms…
1790886291295.png
The mushrooms would be the only thing I would eat ? And maybe the carrots and potatoes ! . I just can’t see myself eating that crud . Sorry to disappoint .
 
I accept that compliment 🤣


Good morning!


Never get the chance, that is the group that sneaks up on you and never see them coming!


Good morning!
Hi Lin !
 
Beautiful day here today, an early indigenous people summer. We here in Ohio can’t use the traditional “I” word. Just look at our Major League Baseball team! Speaking of them, first play off game tomorrow. College football and a major league playoff game, it’s going to be the best day ever!
IMG_3411.png
 
Beautiful day here today, an early indigenous people summer. We here in Ohio can’t use the traditional “I” word. Just look at our Major League Baseball team! Speaking of them, first play off game tomorrow. College football and a major league playoff game, it’s going to be the best day ever!
IMG_3411.png
How you doing Kevin !
 
How you doing Kevin !
Doing ok, boost from the Iv fluids wore off. I have my nephrology appointment tomorrow, I hope I walk out knowing that a plan is in place.
 
Doing ok, boost from the Iv fluids wore off. I have my nephrology appointment tomorrow, I hope I walk out knowing that a plan is in place.
Not absorbing fluids or just not getting enough in?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new