20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Great back ups there. We recently bought some military meals ready to eat. And make a lot of mixes for meals. Also solar panels for day time. We were in the Ice Storm in Spokane Wa several decades ago for a few weeks. That was an eye opener.
Ya, we do the same. The wife and I keep two boxes of Kraft Mac and Cheese in our pantry that we save in case of calamity.
 
I watched the birthday giveaway, I paid more attention to the comments and a lot of folks paid tribute to R2R. I want to pay tribute to Joel and the #Smorgasbord , this is were I make contact with real folks that I can share parts of my life with. sharing prayers when needed, music for the soul, recipes for the hungry, and laughter when needed. I want to say I might not be here everyday based on family needs or work. But this is the first place I go when I am here .
 
I watched the birthday giveaway, I paid more attention to the comments and a lot of folks paid tribute to R2R. I want to pay tribute to Joel and the #Smorgasbord , this is were I make contact with real folks that I can share parts of my life with. sharing prayers when needed, music for the soul, recipes for the hungry, and laughter when needed. I want to say I might not be here everyday based on family needs or work. But this is the first place I go when I am here .
well said.
 
I watched the birthday giveaway, I paid more attention to the comments and a lot of folks paid tribute to R2R. I want to pay tribute to Joel and the #Smorgasbord , this is were I make contact with real folks that I can share parts of my life with. sharing prayers when needed, music for the soul, recipes for the hungry, and laughter when needed. I want to say I might not be here everyday based on family needs or work. But this is the first place I go when I am here .
well said.
New Place Home GIF by The Roku Channel

Welcome Home GIF by The Roku Channel
 
anyone else? I assuming congratulations to you?
Yea i'm literally shaking 🤣 i meant to be a bit less enthusiastic and ask "did anyone win anything?"

Xr15 and a mp40
 
I watched the birthday giveaway, I paid more attention to the comments and a lot of folks paid tribute to R2R. I want to pay tribute to Joel and the #Smorgasbord , this is were I make contact with real folks that I can share parts of my life with. sharing prayers when needed, music for the soul, recipes for the hungry, and laughter when needed. I want to say I might not be here everyday based on family needs or work. But this is the first place I go when I am here .
Point I Approve GIF by Ford
 
Yea i'm literally shaking 🤣 i meant to be a bit less enthusiastic and ask "did anyone win anything?"

Xr15 and a mp40
congrats my friend, good to see someone i know won something
 
I watched the birthday giveaway, I paid more attention to the comments and a lot of folks paid tribute to R2R. I want to pay tribute to Joel and the #Smorgasbord , this is were I make contact with real folks that I can share parts of my life with. sharing prayers when needed, music for the soul, recipes for the hungry, and laughter when needed. I want to say I might not be here everyday based on family needs or work. But this is the first place I go when I am here .
I surely would have stumbled and likely failed without R2R. I have a lot of good friends on here. Even if I'm busy and disappear for awhile I still keep everyone in my thoughts
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new