20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
I got my box of free corals from Rock! Ill go ahead and tell you that this fellows corals are different.... The crazy sinularia he gave me hit the sandbed and is at least as bright as my candy canes! Ive never seen a stratosphere or utter chaos zoa in person before and im stunned at how gorgeous they are. Everything is still mad so I'll get better pics tomorrow.

Thanks Rock for such a kind and generous gesture. It's an honor to have part of your reef in my tank!

20261006_180759.jpg
20261006_180751.jpg
20261006_172406.jpg
20261006_165459.jpg
 
Yeah I guess we're just supposed to pretend we weren't called bots and losers.

As a bot AND a loser, im not so sure I can figure out how to invite him back!
😆





200.gif

 
I got my box of free corals from Rock! Ill go ahead and tell you that this fellows corals are different.... The crazy sinularia he gave me hit the sandbed and is at least as bright as my candy canes! Ive never seen a stratosphere or utter chaos zoa in person before and im stunned at how gorgeous they are. Everything is still mad so I'll get better pics tomorrow.

Thanks Rock for such a kind and generous gesture. It's an honor to have part of your reef in my tank!

20261006_180759.jpg
20261006_180751.jpg
20261006_172406.jpg
20261006_165459.jpg
Man those are nice! I wish I would’ve been nicer to Rock so he would like me!
 
Beautiful plate, but she's missing the lips 😬

Screenshot_20260824_162112_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20260824_162048_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20260824_162121_Gallery.jpg
Maybe you could give it a lip job? Start a new trend in coral plastic surgery?
See- even acropora are getting b 0 0 b jobs
1791328526695.png
 
Man those are nice! I wish I would’ve been nicer to Rock so he would like me!
I'll send you some cool anenomes I have. They grow in my overflow. They're very hardy!
 
I think I recall him calling us all bots and losers and signed off. Which is so wrong because we aren’t bots! 😉
Speak for yourself!
 
Maybe you could give it a lip job? Start a new trend in coral plastic surgery?
See- even acropora are getting b 0 0 b jobs
1791328526695.png
Oh no wonder acros are so expensive !
 
The largest car show in the world, rolls into town again. For its thirtieth anniversary this year, cruising the coast is a highlight of my life every year in october!!

https://cruisinthecoast.com/

20261006_081847.jpg
20261006_081446.jpg
20261006_080748.jpg
20261006_080455.jpg
20261006_080408.jpg
20261006_080301.jpg
20261006_080308.jpg
20261006_080626.jpg
 
Last edited:
I got my box of free corals from Rock! Ill go ahead and tell you that this fellows corals are different.... The crazy sinularia he gave me hit the sandbed and is at least as bright as my candy canes! Ive never seen a stratosphere or utter chaos zoa in person before and im stunned at how gorgeous they are. Everything is still mad so I'll get better pics tomorrow.

Thanks Rock for such a kind and generous gesture. It's an honor to have part of your reef in my tank!

20261006_180759.jpg
20261006_180751.jpg
20261006_172406.jpg
20261006_165459.jpg
I am glad you like them.
You didn’t post a pic of the Strats though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new