1/16/16 ASD Super Saturday Update and SALE! New Aussie Shipment + MORE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SALE STARTS HERE CLICK - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/1...ssie-shipment-more.230312/page-2#post-2684329

Next ASD Update and Sale is Saturday 1/16/16, starting 4pm PST (7pm EST)!!

We will list all corals in this thread. To order, simply email the item number, description and price to: [email protected]. You can email it one at a time, or compile your order and email it all at once. Once you have finished ordering, let us know, we will then send you a breakdown with payment instructions and shipping information.

Sale is First to Email First to hold. You will receive a reply to every request, so you know what you got. If payment is not received within 24 hours after breakdown is sent, we will offer the piece to the next person in line. Majority of our frags, we have duplicates of, so there can be multiple winners to the piece (frags are the same size, same color, from same mother colony).

There's NO TIME LIMIT! Items will only be unavailable if we are sold out.

We will start listing the items very quickly, starting at 4:00pm PST (7:00pm EST) on Saturday 1/16/16.

We ship Tues, Weds, Thurs and Friday via UPS priority. We are closed Mondays. Shipping is a flat fee of $40, doesn't matter how many pieces you order. For orders picked up and shipped to in CA, there will be a 8% CA Tax to your order.

For local pick ups, please swing by after 6pm on Tues, Weds or Thurs. On Fri and Sat, you can swing by anytime during business hours (11a - 7pm). There are no pick ups on Sunday or Monday.

Our Guarantee Policy is taped in each box, but you can find it here as well - http://livestock.aquasd.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=5

Some teasers below, good luck, have fun, and score hot corals at good deals!

Last edited:

hector cancel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to send a big thank you to Will customer service amazing I bought a few frags last sale and every thing was above expectations I will be back!!!!! For sure!!!

R6REEFER

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think I'll have to go another round with you guys, the chalices I bought last time are doing great. I need moar chalices and cyphs!!!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll have all kinds of goodies for this round guys!!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to send a big thank you to Will customer service amazing I bought a few frags last sale and every thing was above expectations I will be back!!!!! For sure!!!

Glad you liked them :) Thank you for the order!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think I'll have to go another round with you guys, the chalices I bought last time are doing great. I need moar chalices and cyphs!!!

So many here! We got you!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acan Overload!

Email if interested - [email protected] - PLEASE NO PM

Some Lot deals for resellers, group buys, or people that want to insta-stock their tank with acan lords!

There will be multiple types of acans, not all the same!

A. 100 Mixed Acan Pack - 30 frags greens, 50 frags reds, 10 mini colony (triple frag size) reds, 8 ultra (orange and/or yellow pattern, uncommon) frags, 2 Rainbow Holy Grail frag. Retail Value $3000, Pack Deal $1250 shipped

B. 50 Mixed Acan Pack - 20 frags greens, 20 frags reds, 5 mini colony (triple frag size) reds, 4 ultra (orange and/or yellow pattern, uncommon) frags, 1 Rainbow Holy Grail frag. Retail Value $1500, Pack Deal $750 shipped

C. 100 Red Acan Pack - 100 Frags of red acan lord. Retail Value $2500, Pack Deal $900 shipped

D. 50 Red Acan Pack - 50 Frags of red acan lord. Retail Value $1250, Pack Deal $500 shipped

These are sold as lot price super deals. Please do not send me photos with 100 acans circled out.

Some Pics! Pics taken with Iphone, white balanced.

Rainbows and Ultras -

Rainbows and Ultras -

Rainbows and Ultras -

Rainbows and Ultras -

Rainbows and Ultras -

Red Frags and Red Mini Colonies -

Red Mini Colonies -

Red Mini Colonies -

Red Mini Colonies -

Red Frags -

Red Frags and Green Frags -

Red Frags -

Red Frags -

Red Mini Colonies -

Red Mini Colonies -

reefrider777

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have never ordered from this company, I would highly encourage you to do it. The prices are great, and the corals are even greater. I got my corals in today from the last sale and the packaging was spot on. Polyps out on SPS, tentacles out on Acans, and Zoa's ready to shine!! You will not be disappointed ordering from them. They have a new satisfied customer!! Thank you for the extra gifts!!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have never ordered from this company, I would highly encourage you to do it. The prices are great, and the corals are even greater. I got my corals in today from the last sale and the packaging was spot on. Polyps out on SPS, tentacles out on Acans, and Zoa's ready to shine!! You will not be disappointed ordering from them. They have a new satisfied customer!! Thank you for the extra gifts!!

Thank you very much :)

Lebreton33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will at Aqua SD has:

1. Some of the highest quality and most unique selection of corals in the industry.
2. His prices for these great pieces are one of the most, if not the most, reasonable in the industry.
3. Even his frags are like mini-colonies, you can't beat the size specimens you will receive.
4. His freebies are not junk, they are sometimes nicer than what you actually purchased.
5. On top of all this, he's a normal, nice guy and will work with you if there is an issue.

Will is one of very few vendors that I deal with for the reasons above. Buy with utmost confidence!

Emisis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a.........$250 acan frag pack? of some sort? maybe? possibly? Just thinking out loud.............

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will at Aqua SD has:

1. Some of the highest quality and most unique selection of corals in the industry.
2. His prices for these great pieces are one of the most, if not the most, reasonable in the industry.
3. Even his frags are like mini-colonies, you can't beat the size specimens you will receive.
4. His freebies are not junk, they are sometimes nicer than what you actually purchased.
5. On top of all this, he's a normal, nice guy and will work with you if there is an issue.

Will is one of very few vendors that I deal with for the reasons above. Buy with utmost confidence!

I've ordered from Aquasd before and they are incredible!! I go to my Local Reef Store and have a have time justifying buying from them, IMO I'd rather save my money and other from these guys

Thank you guys!

Do you guys have any of those purple torches with the fat tentacles?

Sorry, we're out of those at the moment. Just the Indo gold torches and the Indo rainbow torches at the moment.

How about a.........$250 acan frag pack? of some sort? maybe? possibly? Just thinking out loud.............

Yes! I can do $250 acan frag packs. Email me, we can work special package deals - [email protected]

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still got some of those cool torches! Stems have both yellow and green.

Got me one of these last sale and it's amazing!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back