1 Frag, 3 Id's

Just break it off and reattach to something. It will be fine.

26FA3527-D09C-49A8-A260-A289935A3D9A.jpeg
 
There’s more on the other side I’ll try peel back the gsp to save the monti. I’ll keep you updated
 
Well I removed/butchered the gsp and there was clear definition of where it was. I’ve the rock now moved up as high as possible for light if it is monti. Worse case I’ve killed a good coral best case I’ve gotten 2.

319A3AEC-28B3-465C-A6DC-EC44B4CB2270.jpeg
 
Well if you’re worried about killing the GSP that’s not the case as long as it still purple you can put it anywhere and it will be fine. And hopefully the Monti will do better now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new