1 inch bulkhead is too big?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefPup
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefPup

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
122
Reaction score
82
Location
Washington State
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a pf-300 hob overflow and the specs say it has a 1 inch bulkhead. I ordered a 1 inch female to barbed to connect vinyl tubing. However the bulkhead is too big to fit the 1inch female to barbed adapter. Am I stupid or does the pf-300 have a larger bulkhead than what is on the specs?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new