1 month old newbie

seahorseman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Wichita Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a 72 gal bowfront and am finishing up the setup, just a few soft corals and some mean damsels so far. T5 light went out looking to get some LEDs maybe some par38 bulbs or something along that line
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Alright!! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new