$1 per gallon is back on at PC

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]additional...[/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]if not already known, called tetra on tempered glass, below is the breakdown. [/FONT]

10, 20L, 29 - all no tempered glass
40B - bottom tempered
55g - all tempered

ends 1/24/2015
 
Wish this went all the way up. Here's my $180!
 
Nice! Thanks for the heads up. Those 40b's are pricey any other time of the year.

Agree, over-priced in CT for sure, even with falling gas prices!
 
Last edited:
Agree, over-priced in CT for sure, even with fall gas prices!

Yeah I need a 40b to finish a project and when I went to petco to get one, they were asking like $120 for one. I could buy 3x 40b's for that money during the sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new