• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1 x RedSea ReefWave 25 power head

Item Price
225.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
861
Reaction score
153
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m selling two RedSea ReefWave 25 power heads. I am the original owner and they have seen light use for the last 8 months. They are in excellent condition and have been cleaned only with citric acid solution. These are fantastic pumps, but are a little overkill for my 40 gallon lps tank. They are available separately or as a pair, and include the original box. Shipping via FedEx or UPS is included.
 
I have one left. Here are some pictures:

0AA45305-19B4-4F35-A1DF-833C11FC0A94.jpeg
60A381C8-1A3C-473F-B2FD-24366B0C2E85.jpeg
7A627A2B-439E-460E-BEF8-850E34B29533.jpeg
 
I’m selling two RedSea ReefWave 25 power heads. I am the original owner and they have seen light use for the last 8 months. They are in excellent condition and have been cleaned only with citric acid solution. These are fantastic pumps, but are a little overkill for my 40 gallon lps tank. They are available separately or as a pair, and include the original box. Shipping via FedEx or UPS is included.
Still have?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new