1 year 6 months in

  • Thread starter Thread starter duke62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

duke62

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
755
Reaction score
886
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank finished cycling in July of 2018. Started filling in the tank with frags in November of 2018. I think it coming along nicely

23AE469A-E4BE-47C6-A2C3-9C3E92787540.jpeg
 
Beautiful tank. I am about to reset my sps again :)
 
Thanks everyone. Def been fun growing this tank so far. It’s nice having a Fishtank room makes it a lot easier.
 
Tank finished cycling in July of 2018. Started filling in the tank with frags in November of 2018. I think it coming along nicely

23AE469A-E4BE-47C6-A2C3-9C3E92787540.jpeg
Great looking tank. Congrats!
 
I'am impressed :) see if I can get mine to look close to this by this time next year ,, I am at frag stage lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new