1-Year Butterfly Anniversary: Punctato (Dot Dash)

JumboShrimp

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
9,740
Reaction score
13,454
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one has made it one year under my care, including through medicated quarantine. 😁

1782423803160.jpeg

1782423701528.jpeg
 
Are these images from when you got this butterfly, or did you start out with an egg and it grew to the size shown? IT's beautiful, but I would expect a year old fish to be slightly larger?
 
Photo was shot today. That species maxes-out at about 5", so he's pretty much there. 😉
 
IMG_2500.jpeg

I have been attempting to get a proper image of this fish(with my iPhone and a filter) for a few days now. Your butterfly fish image is causing me to break some of the 10 Commandments!

Thanks for sharing your image.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new